- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Projects
We replaced the roof on the house and the gazebo, as well as the gutters and downspouts. We also replaced some damaged metal fascia. Contact Custom Exteriors, LLC for all your roof replaceme […]
This client contacted us about hail storm damage to their home. We did a roof replacement and repaired the metal fascia. Contact Custom Exteriors, LLC for all your roof replacement or repair […]
Articles & Tips
Top 10 Window Types for Your Home
Choosing replacement windows for your home can be a gigantic project. Knowing which window to choose is even tougher. There are so many window options on the market today that it can be an overwhelmi […]
3 Factors to Consider When Choosing a New Commercial Roof
Choosing a new commercial roof is a huge responsibility. How do you choose a roof? What factors should come into play when considering a roof? Who do you go to when you have questions? As the prem […]